This is a FREE two day course for new Gloucestershire-based businesses who have begun trading. In the company of early-stage entrepreneurs, you will have the chance to revise and develop your business plan, finances, marketing, and sales.
What is involved:
- Receive expert advice and insights to help your business to grow.
- Develop effective and efficient approaches to running your business.
- Connect with like-minded start-ups and further build your network.
- Learn about what support is available and develop clear next steps.
- Lunch and refreshments are provided on both days.
Following this course, you will have chance to apply for one of the limited Enterprise Vouchers (a reimbursed grant of £1000) to help remove obstacles to the growth of your business.
Open to registered businesses or sole traders (trading for up to 3 years), based in Gloucestershire.
This course is being run by award winning trainers, The Business Kitchen, who provides and support for SMEs in Gloucestershire through a range of workshops and training programmes.
To book, click here.
This course is funded by Start and Grow Enterprise (SaGE), a University of Gloucestershire project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). SaGE supports the growth of Gloucestershire-based entrepreneurs and start-ups (trading up to 3 years) through free training, events, networks and resources.
For further details, please click here.